Wednesday, 27 January 2010

The tour ends.

I'm scattered after the 18 day tour. I've lost touch with the world and the people in it that I care about. This upsets me a little but I can say, without a doubt, I've never had so much fun and done so many new things in my life. I've met people who I hope I stay in contact with for a long time. I miss a few of them already. I'm also missing some specific people back home.

I'm back to Edinburgh tomorrow to start looking for work and meet up with Michelle. I'm going to give it a month and if I dont find anything decent then I'll go elsewhere. I hope I can stay there.

I'll update properly when life settles down again and I have time to pick and upload the best of my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment