Don't really have time for a proper update with photos. I'm paying by the minute right now.
I'm so hungover it's not funny. Couple of mates I went to school with are in Edinburgh so I went on a wee bender with them for a couple nights. Slipped on my ass on some stairs and have a big bruise and a sore wrist to show for it. Got that out of my system so I have no plans to drink myself stupid... for the first part of my tour anyway.
I'm in London now though... finally. These Brits freak out over a little snow so my flight was cancelled this morning and then the one they put me on was delayed. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to make it here on time. I'm only here for a night and then leave at 6a.m (eww) on this tour. Looking forward to it!
Friday, 8 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment