Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Getting here and then some!

28th December, 2009 - Incheon, South Korea.

I had an overnight stop over and they put me up in a 5 star hotel. Sadly I only got about 4 hours of sleep.






(Turns out that a warm stream of water up your butt hole when you're drunk at 4:30am is quite pleasant)









This guy I met on the plane (also a teacher from Brisbane) and I went out that night. We were looking for a titty bar but couldn't find one. We ended up in two different brothels by accident. Eventually found this awesome place called The Flare Bar and drink with a bunch of crazy Koreans. Got absolutely hammered. They loved us and were shouting us drinks. One girl, who I nicknamed Cookie and who worked there, stayed and drank with us after she finished her shift and wanted me to stay and be her boyfriend. We got home at 4:30am.








(Not a titty bar)


(Also not a titty bar)


(Cookie and I)


(Liam and I and the crazy Koreans)

I did NOT want to wake up at 8am to check out. Feeling very sorry for myself but so worth it. This place is nuts.

28-29th December, 2009 - Edinburgh, Scotland.

Edinburgh is an amazing city. I'm in love with it already and I've only spent one night. You can't turn your head without missing something beautiful. So much history here. The oldest city I've ever been in; the newest buildings look about a hundred years old. There's little houses that look older than white Australia.













29th December, 2009 - Aberdeen, Scotland.

Took a bus to Aberdeen to meet up with Linds, who I'll be staying with for a few days and partying with for New Years. Shame I look like shit and smell like a bag of smashed assholes. She took me for a guided tour around the city. It's nice and has some beautiful spots but it's not Edinburgh. Still... pretty cool to be here.













2 comments:

  1. d'aaawww cookie
    d'aaaawww smart toilets
    d'aaaaawww beautiful scotland
    miss you
    -velve

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like youre having a blast...bring cookie home with you, you must go back for her!!!!

    and i want one of those toilets ^^


    why on earth is my google name my WoW name.....(dont judge me)

    ReplyDelete